Procreate Calligraphy Course with Shahryahshah Sirajuddin
Time & Location
About the Course
TWO SESSIONS: November 14th & 21st
TIME: 15.00-17.00 UTC (1.5hr workshop w/ 30 min Q&A per session)
ABOUT THE COURSE
Shahryanshah Hoca has created calligraphy brushes on Procreate that work precisely like calligraphy pens. He has used them in his classes, correcting students' work and creating his calligraphy works. In this workshop, Shahryanshah Hoca will teach participants how to use the brushes for their digital projects. The registration fees include all three brushes for the Riqa, Diwani, and Thuluth scripts, emailed to the participants before the workshop starts.
The course will be held in two sessions- as mentioned above- for a duration of two hours.
- Shahryanshah Hoca's brush files
- iPad, apple pencil, AND procreate app
- Must have Intermediate proficiency with Procreate
- Attendees should be a student of Arabic Calligraphy
- Brushes are currently for right-handed students
*pens are suited for the following scripts: Thuluth, Naskh, Diwani & Riq'a
**not suitable for Kufic script
- REGULAR REGISTRATION$120+$3 Service fee$120+$3 Service fee0$0